Infant to 3 years
Providing an emotionally secure environment for your baby,
to cultivate healthy self-regulation.
What your child needs you to understand about development.
Empathy leads parents to have more age-appropriate expectations of young children’s behavior.
A place for parents to talk and reflect on their questions about the early years.
Children experience playing and growing together.
Enhance your parenting skills while learning about—
- The evolution of baby-child-parent attachment in the early years
- Separation and fears
- Feelings, anger and aggression
- Play, fantasy and imagination
- Behavior as communication in early childhood, limit setting
- Child behavior: bedtime, security objects, sharing, tantrums
to ask questions, to find out dates and times, and to register.
Elaine Frank, MSW * Denise Rowe, BA