Workshops and Training for Parents and Professionals
For those working with parents, infants, and children in the area of infant and child mental health, schools, early childhood education, daycare and adoption/post-adoption services
Our focus is on supporting and enhancing the parent-child relationship
within the family.
- Attachment in early childhood
- Attachment variations in children adopted after early infancy
- Child development: Realistic expectations from infancy to adolescence
- Play, fantasy, and imagination
- Children's understanding of adoption at various ages
- Adoption and identity: Who am I now?
- Foster care to adoption
- Ghosts in the nursery: Intergenerational transmission of emotional and psychological problems
- Anger and aggression
- Consultation to nursery, preschools, and day care settings
Programs are available to teachers, nursery school and child care personnel, adoption and foster care agencies, pediatricians, and mental health therapists. This list is not inclusive. We can tailor our training to meet your needs.
One to two hour, half and full day workshops at our place or yours.
for detailed information, fees, and scheduling: Our hourly fee varies according to the type of agency, its funding sources, and the audience addressed.
View Sample Workshops
for parent groups.
Elaine Frank, MSW * Denise Rowe, BA